Dura-Son 3.5 mm
Dura-Son 3.5 mm
DURA-SON 3.5 mm laminate underlay offers very high acoustic performance. On an 8" concrete slab, the IIC is 69 with no suspended ceiling.
- Superior Impact Sound Reduction: Reduces noise and prevents its spread in the room as well as its transmission through walls and floors
- Superior Durability: Protects against wear and retains its structure and acoustical value over time
- Outperforms Traditional Foam Underlays: Dura-Son's rubber composition protects your floors from damage that would typically accelerate with a foam underlayment
- Ideal for Laminate and Engineered Hardwood Floors: Perfect support for high-quality flooring projects in both commercial and residential spaces
- Conceals minor imperfections of the subfloor
- Does not slip and does not collapse during installation
- Anti-Microbial: Resists mold, mildew, and fungus
- Certified for use on a radiant heat flooring system
- Environmentally Friendly: Made with 95% recycled rubber
GREATLY REDUCES IMPACT SOUND
PROVIDES UNDERFOOT COMFORT & DOES NOT COLLAPSE OVER TIME
GUARANTEED TO WORK OVER RADIANT HEATED FLOORS
RESISTS MOLD, MILDEW, AND FUNGUS GROWTH
EASY TO INSTALL
CONTRIBUTES TO LEED CREDITS
GREEN LABEL PLUS+ CERTIFIED
MADE FROM RECYCLED RUBBER
Underlayment Comparison Guide
Solid and Engineered Hardwood, and Laminate
Ceramic, Natural Stone, and Carpet Tile
Carpet and Area Rug
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT YOU NEED?
Streamline Your Search With DuraSelect
Discover the perfect underlayment match for your flooring needs. Use our user-friendly product selector tool to identify the ideal solution for your surface type and specific requirements.
Whether it’s laminate, engineered hardwood, vinyl, ceramic tile, natural stone, or carpet, find the tailored underlayment that optimizes your flooring’s performance and longevity.