This policy encompasses all personal information collected, used, or disclosed through www.duracushion.com.
Information Collection and Use
- Types of Personal Information Collected: We may collect information such as names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and browsing behavior on our website.
- Purpose of Collection: Personal information is collected to provide and improve our services, process transactions, communicate with users, and for marketing purposes, where permitted.
- Consent: Consent for collecting and using personal information is obtained explicitly at the point of collection or implicitly through the use of our services, in compliance with Loi 25.
Right of Objection and Withdrawal
- We are committed to offering you the right to object to and withdraw your personal company information.
- The right to object means that you may refuse to allow your personal and company information to be used for certain purposes identified at the time of collection.
- The right of withdrawal is the possibility of requesting that your personal information no longer appear, for example, on a mailing list.
- You also have the right to request access to the personal information we have collected about you, and to correct it if necessary, by contacting the privacy officer listed below.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Privacy Officer: Our Privacy Officer oversees compliance with privacy laws and can be contacted at email@example.com or 514-737-6561 ext. 126.
- Data Storage and Security: Personal information is stored on secure servers and protected with appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
- Retention and Destruction: Personal information is retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected and is securely destroyed thereafter.
Access and Rectification
- Individual Rights: Individuals have the right to access and rectify their personal information held by us.
- Procedure for Access and Rectification Requests: Requests can be made by contacting our website manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-737-6561 ext. 121.
Third-Party Service Providers
- Use of Third Parties: We may share information with trusted third-party service providers for business purposes, under strict confidentiality agreements.
- Contractual Safeguards: All third-party providers are contractually obligated to protect personal information and comply with our privacy standards.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
- Transfers Outside Quebec: We ensure that personal information transferred outside Quebec receives an equivalent level of protection as within Quebec.
- Incident Response Plan: We have an established plan for responding to privacy breaches, including assessment, containment, and notification.
- Notification Procedures: Affected individuals and regulatory authorities will be notified promptly in case of a privacy breach, in accordance with Loi 25 requirements.
Privacy by Design
- Default Settings: Our technologies are configured by default to protect user privacy and personal data.
- Updates: This policy may be updated periodically. Stakeholders will be informed of significant changes through our website and other communication channels.
- Contact Details: For any privacy-related inquiries or complaints, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com or 514-737-6561 ext. 126.